Test

aa2du at netcom.com aa2du at netcom.com
Fri Sep 8 11:34:59 EDT 1995

Hello...is this thing on?

J.P. Kleinhaus, AA2DU  ARRL CAC hudson Div. Rep.
E-mail:              aa2du at netcom.com
Compu$erve:  74660,2606

It's not a bug...It's a feature!

From: sneader at mail.ctenet.com (Scott Neader, KA9FOX) (Scott Neader, KA9FOX)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 13:11:26 -0500
Subject: Contest Score Records?

Since the traffic on the reflector appears to be about as low as the latest
sunspot numbers (you must all be preparing for WAE, Sprint and/or the VHF
contest), I thought this would be a good time to ask for some information.

On my web site I have the SPRINT SSB (tnx K7GM) and the NAQP CW & SSB (tnx
W9NQ) all-time score records.  But that's it.  Do any of you have ANY other
all-time score record information in digital form that could be e-mailed to
me?  Or, do you know of other score records on the web that I could link
to?

Thanks in advance for the help!

73 - Scott, KA9FOX

/^^\__________     Scott Neader, KA9FOX
\~~/          \         E-MAIL:  sneader at mail.ctenet.com
 \/\____,(  /\ |      WEB SITE:  http://www.infoanalytic.com/ka9fox/
   / \    \/| \|       ADDRESS:  3323 South 29th St., La Crosse, WI 54601