AB6FO CW Sprint Score

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Sun Sep 10 15:57:52 EDT 1995

AB6FO KEN (not DER*) CA

233 X 43 = 10019

I was hampered by having my shack ripped apart for major re-engineering so
I only had one radio, not that I get much use out of the second in the
Sprint. There didn't seem to be as much activity as in February. I also had
lots of noise on 80 - there were a bunch of guys who called me but I just
couldn't even make out one or two letters of the calls.

I did do the back to 20 trick as was suggested by K7SS and was rewarded with
KP4 coming back to my second CQ, thanks Danny.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ at DELPHI.COM