Derek-mania

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 10:02:08 EDT 1995

Bet you never thought you would get this much grief for trying to have a good
time....did ya???  What a bunch of wet-nurses!  I'm a new-comer and think it
was a hoot!  " Have fun, live life, try to improve yourself and help someone
along the way"  Mike Hance 1995!

C ya   Mike KB5YVT (I'm going to break 200 next time!)