Packet/Digital reflectors?

joelth at top.monad.net joelth at top.monad.net
Wed Sep 20 20:30:00 EDT 1995

Hi,  Does anybody know of any Packet/Node/Digital reflectors?
Also, any dealing with VHF/UHF and or Repeaters for us repeater owners?
And....What are their addresses?

                                       Thanks,

        See ya,  Joel
                             Joelth at top.monad.net
                                      or
                       WA1ZYX @ WA1YTW.FN33TA.NH.USA.NOAM

From: Steve Runyon WQ5G  512-838-7008 <steve at austin.ibm.com> (Steve Runyon WQ5G 512-838-7008)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 95 18:55:30 -0600
Subject: Sprint SSB Score

My first Sprint ... interesting! Had fun, hope to do better next
time.

WQ5G
QSOs 151 (after removing the dupes)
Mults 39
--------
Score 5889

Plan to use computer logging next time (although a couple of guys
have told me that they prefer paper logging for this contest).

Paper logging this time (aaaggghhh) Sorry about the dupe
calls folks!