N9ITX/7 M/S CQWW RTTY Score

KS9W at aol.com KS9W at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 08:29:16 EDT 1995

N9ITX/7 M/S 1995 CQWW RTTY SCORE

          Q          P        QTH        DX         Z

80     158       172         41          7          6
40     324       409         47        25         20
20     512       970         46        64         26
15      72         98          24       13         11
       1066     1653        158     109          63   =  545,490

Operators-  N9ITX and VE6KRR
QTH-          Lewistown, Montana

73 de Bob  ks9w at aol.com