Rust prevention.; TOWERS

perring at ICSI.Net perring at ICSI.Net
Fri Sep 29 09:21:27 EDT 1995

"Matthew S. Trott" <0007288678 at mcimail.com> asked:

"How do you center the plumb bob"?

The answer is:
There is no need to center it.
The disire is to just have a vertical sight line for the legs.
The plumb bob may be hung from any of the tower struts with no concern for it's being centered.

N5RP, Bob
Houston, Texas
Email: perring at icsi.net

From: Greg Becker <gb546 at bard.edu> (Greg Becker)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 09:21:20 -0400 (EDT)

> I have seen far too many messages about CT on the CQ-CONTEST mailing
> list this past week.  There is a mailing list specifically for users
> of and questions about CT, K1EA's contest logging program.  Here is
> the information sheet.  Please do *not* post questions about CT to the
> CQ-CONTEST list!

I can understand your concern, Jim, and Trey's as well. However, there
have been two occasions in the past two months where I have send queries
to both the mailing list AND left a message on the BBS. In neither case
did I receive a reply/answer. Since the "acceptable" support channels
were not functioning, I had no choice but to resort to a post on
cq-contest (where I received multiple replies almost instantly).

73, Greg

Greg Becker NA2N
gb546 at bard.edu