SPECIAL FILTERS FOR OMNI 5 AND 6

Ron Stone ron at gw3ydx.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 18:30:30 EDT 1995

-----
| Ron Stone, GW3YDX -    EMail ron at gw3ydx.demon.co.uk

-----
You will recall I sent out a message enquiring if anyone would be
interested in participation in a bulk purchase of

400 Hz note 400 Hz BW CW filters
2700 Hz wide SSB filters

I have now got a quote from the filter manufacturers.
I've replied to everyone who responded to my original Email.

If anyone else is interested - SPEAK UP NOW !!!!!!!

73
Ron