subscription

JIM_DICSO at HP-USA-om13.om.hp.com JIM_DICSO at HP-USA-om13.om.hp.com
Mon Apr 1 06:29:26 EST 1996

     SET 'NOMAIL'

Author:  Non-HP-owner-cq-contest (owner-cq-contest at tgv.com) at HP-USA,mimegw2
Date:    3/29/96 5:43 AM

>set`nomail

>From Art Moe <artmoe at agora.rdrop.com>  Mon Apr  1 14:28:14 1996
From: Art Moe <artmoe at agora.rdrop.com> (Art Moe)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 06:28:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: No subject

I just got a older Mac laptop. Could someone please tell me
whats out there for contest software.

thanks
art

73's de
Arthur Moe                        Oregon City, Or
A.R.S. KB7WW                      45-19-22 N  122-36-37 W   CN85
artmoe at agora.rdrop.com            At the end of the Oregon Trail

QRP ARCI                          QRP-L #290