3rd party traffic

W7TSQ at aol.com W7TSQ at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 12:42:21 EST 1996

If we assume that the HOST had the "newborn" contestor using the host call,
as he said the new fellow would be going for a ticket; then if this is truly
third party TRAFFIC, what about all the multi stations who have some one
operatingOTHER than the licensee ???

I guess that I always thought of third party traffic as being something other
than giving a report, ie passing messages to others.

Also, is the "control operator" ALWAYS "observing" activity in a M?M
operation ?? Does he never sleep ????

Bob W7TSQ/ YB3ASQ/ A35SQ etc