Greasing Crank-Ups

AG7M at aol.com AG7M at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 13:54:24 EDT 1996

Agree with ZRC ( by the way hello again)

Take a look at dirt bike chain lubes.

Maxima makes one which appears to be parafin in a kerosene suspension. It
dries to a wax and does not throw off or attract dirt and grime. On my street
bile I find it necessary to reapply about every 500 miles. I suspect you
don't put quite that many miles on your crank up.

Bob
AG7M