Loose guages on sale!

JBaumgarte at aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 00:06:59 EDT 1996

While paging through an "E & B Marine" catalogue, I happened upon the now
famous "Loose Tension Guage" for $39.99 plus shipping.  The part number for
the 3/16" to 9/32" one which we've all been talking about is:  1004-8577 and
can be ordered by calling: 800/262-8464.  I've had good luck with this outfit
for sailboat parts, etc., but have no connection with the company.  They were
in stock this morning when I placed my order (always get 'em in the log
before making the spot!).

                                                   John, K0IJL