Review timeline

Jerry Fray jefray at comsys.net
Thu Aug 1 03:39:52 EDT 1996

Hey gang -
	I got nearly DOUBLE the number of people asking me for data and
review of logging software. Once I get all the demos downloaded, I plan
on trying each of them. I will post those reviews ASAP (at least a week
to ten days....I work 12 hrs a day 6-7 days a week). Will try to break
it down into several catagories - ie: Ease of installation, WINDOWS or
DOS format (Sorry I didn't get any MAC program names as I didn't ask for
any....maybe someone else should??), interface, options, documentation,
etc.
	Once agn tnx for all the original input AND for all the
requests for more info....I may not be able to reply to each of you
individually, but watch the reflector for the review!

-73-
Jerry