Concrete

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Aug 15 18:49:19 EDT 1996

>Well, now that people are coming forward and revealing what they put into
>their tower bases besides the concrete, did any of you happen to see Jimmy
>Hoffa?
>
>73,
>N8AAT

Yeah, we tried that but all we seem to be able to work is truckers!

Zack W9SZ

From: hwardsil at wolfenet.com (Ward Silver) (Ward Silver)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 16:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Radiosport - Olympic Sport

Hi Vitaly - If the bowling guys (who are just as well organized, have
ongoing pro and amateur tours, have millions of participants, etc.) can't
get recognized, then I doubt that there is much point in chasing the IOC
for recognition.  I think the IOC is going to be moving in the direction
of fewer events and participants, not more.  I would settle for simply
more public exposure in a positive light.

You shouldn't be surprised about the anchovies...they can overwhelm just
about anything!

73, Ward N0AX