Yet another Web-Site

WN9JAT at aol.com WN9JAT at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 13:36:05 EDT 1996

Hi All,
I believe that there must be a physical law that states,
"The amount of memory, disk or ram in a system will
always be exceeded by the amount of material
generated for that system". With that in mind I created
a personal webpage. As you might expect the theme
is DX and contesting with a few other twists. Stop by
the photo album and see if you were caught in the act
at Dayton. I have about a dozen pictures from the
Hamvention. I could use some help with some of the
Hams in the pictures. I know most but not all, so send
me e-mail message if I have someones call wrong or
don't have the person identified. Any comments good or
bad regarding the webpage will be appreciated.

73/Jerry

|               *** WN9JAT ***                   |

|  Amateur radio is an open friendship   |

|              +  to the world  +                 |
|  WN9JAT - - Web-Site - - Home Qth   |

|    http://members.aol.com/wn9jat       |
|              wn9jat at aol.com                  |