T99W Help

J.P. Kleinhaus aa2du at netcom.com
Wed Aug 21 10:56:01 EDT 1996

Greetings:

DL1QQ is indeed the manager for T99W...at least that's
what SHE told me the last time I saw her (about a year ago).
I know that she is in school studying to be a member of
the Bundeskriminalant (German FBI) but probably still takes
care of the logs.  If not, I'm sure she can still reach T99W.

73, J.P. AA2DU