How to find out your gird square simply...

Kok Chen kchen at apple.com
Fri Aug 23 12:00:22 EDT 1996

Has anyone mentioned the Buckmaster web site yet?
(http://www.buck.com/cgi-bin/do_hamcall)

As I recall, you get a gridsquare when you query a U.S. callsign
on Buckmaster.

Only problem is, when I tried today, the server did not recognise
any callsign.  Database down?  A case of Ha-re krishna, ha-re
krishna, krishna, krishna, ha-re, ha-re? :-)

I also cannot vouch for its accuracy.

Here's how I found my grid square: I took a look at my QSL card.
I took the trouble to put the grid square on my card the last time
I redesigned it.  Hint, hint...

73

Kok Chen, AA6TY              kchen at apple.com
Apple COmputer, Inc.