Computer/Rig: On/Off Daily?

bob WF3H at ENTER.NET
Thu Dec 5 02:53:42 EST 1996

i remember reading a computer mag this year that said a rule of thumb is
that monitors should be turned off if they will unused for more than 15
mins. computers, it said, should be turned off if they will be unused
for more than 3 hours...

>From drussell at knox.net (Donald Russell)  Thu Dec  5 03:05:43 1996
From: drussell at knox.net (Donald Russell) (Donald Russell)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 22:05:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)

Randy,

Keep this information coming and lets hope that everyone else does the
same thing!  Makes it worth subcribing  (unlike the vanity,pig
farmers, ect. stuff)!

Don, WA8YRS     drussell at knox.net

From: AD1C at tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C) (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 96 19:15:42 -0400
Subject: OH0MAM in wwdx - which country?

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996 04:55:32 -0500, CP2235 at aol.com wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>anybody knows which country OH0MAM operated WWDX CW from?
>Guess it was not Market Reef, but just to be sure...
>CT put him on Market Reef, so do not want to claim one mult too much.

It was Aland Is.   OH0MA was listed in the "prefix" (callsign) list for
Market Reef, so it thought OH0MAM was Market Reef, too.

I don't think that CT can tell the difference.  In any event, I'll be
adding OH0MAM to the country files.  You can also do it yourself in CT's
callsign field, type:

	OH0MAM=OH0

73 - Jim AD1C

--