A little help

WJ2O at aol.com WJ2O at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 23:16:26 EST 1996

Hi gang,

Excuse me if this is old stuff that you already discussed, but I've been out
of the country a lot.

1.)  Is there one special QSL route for the 1x1's worked in the IARU contest?

2.)  Where is EM1KA?  I worked him as 3DA0DX and J3/WJ2O and he
      reported zone 13?

3.) HV7A must not be in the Vatican if he gave me zone 35.  Where is he?

73, Dave, WJ2O
(Next stop, VP5 for ARRL DX CW)