Tks for '96 & a Happy '97

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Tue Dec 31 20:34:36 EST 1996

Please accept my warm "thanks" for the nearly 20,000 QSO's this year that
made my trips to some not-so-rare ( but still in demand for 5BDXCC etc) spots
so much fun.  I use these trips to realign my brain (?) every 6 months or so
after the rigors of running 6 companies.  Without you folks, there would be
no rate, no weird openings to pursue, no need for WX9X's QSL printing
service, no one telling me to "use my other foot to send", etc.  But most of
all, I would miss that one station every so often that expresses that
excitment we all know so well  --  working a new one.  God love the newbie
that still needs P4 or VP2E !!  There will always be another to follow him or
her so that there is an endless supply of contacts for people like yours
truely.

Good luck in ' 97 and I look forward to seeing you again from P4, VP2E, YB9
and hopefully J7.

73  Dennis K7BV P40Z YB9BV VP2EWW VP2EV V47W V40Z  ex AA7VB, KZ5M