Towers in the Seattle area

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 11:00:12 EST 1996

Tom --

   Got your message via Dave, K4JRB, regarding moving to the Seattle area and
the tower situation.  King County has a tower regulation and I don't have all
the details...sri.  Most Eastside cities have varying degrees of restrictions
but it's the CC&Rs that are the biggest problem and they vary from
development to development.  Redmond is pretty much a slam dunk; one of my
customers put up a 75 foot crankup, TH11DX and 2L 40M beam after a 15 minute
visit to city hall - no engineering stamp or anything.  If you're interested
in more info, give me a call at 206-485-7913.  BTW, Snohomish county is more
liberal when it comes to tower construction (I live in Snohomish county) and
it's only a few miles north.

73, Steve  K7LXC