Looking for Mr. KM9P

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 13:08:40 EST 1996

Hello, Bill --

   I know you're out there but I don't know your address.  Please e-mail me
if you would be so kind as I have a couple of questions for you.  Tnx.

73, Steve  K7LXC

From: Bill Fisher  KM9P <km9p at akorn.net> (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 13:32:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: 3830 Reflector

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996 K7LXC at aol.com wrote:
> >I've misplaced the address of the 3830 reflector. Please send me an
> >E-mail directly with that information.
>
>    I also am interested in the information.  In addition, the callsign of the
> chap that runs it.  Please someone let me know.  Tnx.

Post your scores to 3830 at akorn.net.  You do not have to be subscribed to
post your score.

If you want to see scores in your mail box, then subscribe to
3830-request at akorn.net.  The word 'subscribe' only in the text of the
message.

You can also review scores via the WWW at
http://www.akorn.net/hamradio/3830.

Thanks

Bill, KM9P