Top Ten Devices Address

ehayes at VNET.IBM.COM ehayes at VNET.IBM.COM
Fri Feb 16 13:21:43 EST 1996

Thanks to everyone....I now have all the pertinent info.

Thanks again,

73's  Wayne KC5DVT   ehayes at vnet.ibm.com

>From Rich Scheuerer <rfs at rmii.com>  Fri Feb 16 19:48:31 1996
From: Rich Scheuerer <rfs at rmii.com> (Rich Scheuerer)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 12:48:31 -0700
Subject: LK500-ZB upgrade

If anyone has any info on how to get an upgrade kit for the AMP
SUPPLY LK500-ZB amp, please pass along. In particular, there is
a board around that significantly improves the QSK capability
which just aint that hot on the ZB. The kit I heard of actually
brings a ZB to a ZC but I think the QSK is main difference.
Wide open to other suggestions.

Have a good time in the test, guys. Wish I still had the
antennas flyin'.

rich,,,,k0zx

thanx also to all the respondents on the reflector command set
and amateur email database post I put up last week...rich