V31EV, V31TP, V31RC QSL info

albraun at socketis.net albraun at socketis.net
Tue Feb 20 06:46:27 EST 1996

Regarding the recent V3 operation by NS0B (V31EV), WC0W (V31TP), and
WG9L(V31RC):  it is not necessary to send QSL's for any contacts made
with these stations unless the card is needed quickly for some
reason.  All QSOs will be confirmed via the bureau.  If perchance a
card is needed quickly, QSL to the above-mentioned home calls.
Thanks for all the Q's in the contest and elsewhere!

* Alan Braun MD, NS0B/V31EV *Internet: albraun at socketis.net       *
* Jefferson City, MO        *Packet: NS0B at N0LBA.#cemo.mo.usa.noam *