3/96 CQ out

HENRYPOL at aol.com HENRYPOL at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 13:54:01 EST 1996

Another good day at the PO Box!
The March 1996 issue of CQ arrived along with several new fishing mags (got
to do something here in NC during the summer when its too hot to do antenna
work).
Nice cover shot of AA1K's shack, but as usual, nothing written describing his
station.  Anyone know Jon well enough to ask for a station description?
Highlights in this issue include: 1995 WPX SSB results; Installing a tower on
your roof; more CW keys from K4TWJ; and 1995 Contest Survey results.

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol at aol.com