Contesters in Mass?

KE6BER1 at aol.com KE6BER1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 22:12:56 EST 1996

I'm interested in finding a place to work the ARRL SSB DX contest coming up.
 I go to college in Springfield, MA.  I would be interested in being part of
a semi-serious to serious multi op effort.  Please send me mail direct and I
will contact you further.  Thanks in advance.

Alfred Frugoli, KE6BER/1