CQ Magazine/KD4HXT e-mail?

HENRYPOL at aol.com HENRYPOL at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 16:00:06 EST 1996

Does anyone know how to contact KD4HXT (fellow CONTESTer) via e-mail?  Also,
does CQ have an e-mail address?
Is there an up-to-date directory available somewhere (WWW maybe?) that list
everyone's Internet e-mail address regardless of what on-line service (AOL,
Compuserve, Interpath, etc.) they use?

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol at aol.com