Captive rovers? Cheating? Nah...

JGellerRVZ at aol.com JGellerRVZ at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 05:40:47 EST 1996

What in the heck are you blabbering on about????  I live a major city and
have never had to pad my log, run illegal power or any of the other blather
you think happens.  I don't know how they work contests in the northeast, but
here in So. Calif., we don't have problems such as you mention!

Besides, living here in the major cities, we don't have to worry about those
"Deliverance" types you guys will have to contend with... SQUEAL LIKE A PIG,
BOY!!!   =:o

Jeff N6RVZ