Call Book CD

Jerry Fray jefray at comsys.net
Sun Jul 14 19:37:22 EDT 1996

Can't recall where I originally read the posting someone made abt the
"new" 1996 Radio Amateur Call Book, so if this msg is out of order here,
my apologies in advance!

I am VERY disappointed since purchasing the  "Summer Edition. Fully
Updated" <Title description>. No way is this a "Summer Edition", unless
of course that refers to when it was sold instead of when the data was
last compiled. I have TWO other CD's with more current info. Sorry Call
Book, but once bitten, twice shy.

Jerry, KB9NMU <Not listed in the "Fully Updated" release>