August CQ VHF

HENRYPOL at aol.com HENRYPOL at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 23:55:08 EDT 1996

Picked up a copy of CQ VHF at the local Books A Million.

Front cover photo of Ken, KP4XS inside his unique shack with a nice writeup
inside.  Plus Ken wrote one of the issue's feature articles.  Way-to-go CQ
VHF staff!

OK, so why am I posting this on the contest reflector?  There are several
items that may be of interest to both HF and VHF contesters.  Some have been
the subject of previous threads/postings.

Contest related articles: Antennas and Deed Restrictions; "Incoming" - An
Introduction to Meteor Scatter; "CQ Scatter" - A Meteor Scatter Operating
Primer; "Crazy Marine 93" (contest expedition to grid square CM-93); "CPR"
for Drowned Radios; and Basics - Grid Squares.

73 & good reading,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol at aol.com