Fwd: Concrete

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 00:38:25 EDT 1996

How many manly Canadian friends you got, Tim?

Have a party with everyone bringing their wheel barrows.  Make runways of
lumber for the wheelbarrows to drive on if your earth is soft. And, well,
just have at it. The truck will fill the wheel barrows and you will have a
convoy of Canadians conveying concrete (nice ring to that) running up to the
tower base and back again for more fun!

I recommend you have your garden hose all hooked up and ready to wash out
your friends wheelbarrows ASAP once the base is filled.

Just a thought....now that the weather is getting warmer (even up there, I am
told) it makes a nice opportunity for a Molson, etc. with your buddies.

Jim  zx            k1zx at contesting.com