New Tower Reflector

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 17:41:51 EDT 1996

Greetings, one and all --

     This post is to announce a new reflector, Towertalk, devoted to tower,
antenna and system concerns, issues and questions.  There's a lot of tower
building mistakes being made out there so if you have any questions, or have
some of the answers, please subscribe.  It really pays to do things right.
 There is a wide range of subscribers from first tower builders to tower
riggers and PE's so lots of valuable information is available.

"subscribe" in the message.  You'll get registered automatically.  Hope to
see you there!

73,  Steve  K7LXC

PS -- This group is available to EVERYONE.  Please spread the word and tell
anyone else that may be interested to join.  No question is too dumb -- we
all had to start somewhere.