Gate 1

Lee Hiers AA4GA aa4ga at contesting.com
Fri Jun 7 04:50:17 EDT 1996

On  6 Jun 96, Gary Nieborsky wrote:

> Browsing through the QRZ daily updates shows the first Gate 1 calls coming
> out.  The FCC is moving rather briskly on this.  Anyone heard how big the
> pile was for Gate 1's?  My Dad applied for his old W6 call and is starting
> to get fidgety.......geez.....you'd think he was a 8 year old.

AB4RU overnighted his application on May 30.  According to the
database, he was issued W4WA on June 5.

Anybody gonna keep a before and after list like 20 years ago?  (no,
I'm not volunteering!)

73 de Lee

"I ain't changin' my call, I'd have to change my computer
password...oops!"

Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA
aa4ga at contesting.com