Ultimate Vanity (Back to the future)

WN9JAT at aol.com WN9JAT at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 20:17:52 EDT 1996

While I was scanning thru the latest issue of Vanity calls, courtesy of KI4NH
I came across a new issue, WN4YKC formally WD4JSX. Look out Trey..
there goes the neighborhood. I wonder if this guy is a contester ? A cw
contester, let him wade thru that call in a cw test. Well at least all my
precious selected calls are still intact for the moment.

Do any of you ever get the sick feeling that there are about 10,000
guys out there with exactly the same list of 25 as you ? After all there are
only
so many 1x2 and 2x1's the play sweet on cw.

73/Jerry/WN9JAT   wn9jat at aol.com