AA Sprint Ageless ?

WN9JAT at aol.com WN9JAT at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 09:47:42 EDT 1996

A recent thread ran here on our ageing contest population.
This topic spurred significant discussion.

     The exchange for the All Asian sprint this past weekend
was signal report and operators age. I found that most op's
age's were in the 30 to 50 year range.

      I am very interested in the youngest op you Logged
and the youngest you heard but could'nt log because the
station was not an eligible Asian station. In my case the youngest
Logged was the op at JA1YXP, 20 and the youngest heard was
N2KOF, 15. Can anyone beat that ? I need a contest HI HI.

73/Jerry/WN9JAT    p.s. Someone should look up N2KOF and nuture
that contest flame.