DSP Boxes

Sjolin at aol.com Sjolin at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 12:59:51 EDT 1996

In a message dated 96-06-28 09:53:07 EDT, k0wa at southwind.net (Lee Buller)
writes:

>What are you guys using in the form of DSP out there.  Have yet to get me
>a DSP filter.
>
>Any suggestions.  I like the Timewave stuff, just on looks...but would like
>to get some ideas as to what is being used.

I have a Timewave DSP 9+ which I think the world of. There have been many
times when the dsp unit will make someone that was marginal, readable. This
is especially true when there is a lot of noise. From what I have heard the
9+ is better than the DSP 9 because of agc.

Provides slightly more selectivity on cw than my built in filters but you
probably wont want to tune with them selected or call CQ for that matter (not
everyone is going to be on freq). They are sharp.

73 de Dave, N0IT