Contest Logging -Reply

KE6BER1 at aol.com KE6BER1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 15:35:58 EST 1996

I still hold my position that if you change th exchange, you have to throw
out all old records for that contest.  By changing the exchange, you are
changing the QSO rates.  Contest scores have gone so high in rescent years
becuase of things such as the 59(9) signal report and computer logging.  By
changing that 59(9) to something more to copy, then you add more time to each
QSO in getting the excahge right and in logging the exchange.  Yes, this
exchange works great in many contests, but do we all want to start from
scratch again?

Al, KE6BER/1, KE6BER1 at aol.com

--

You can't learn if you don't ask.