Rohn 25G Summary

David_B_Curtis at ccm11.sc.intel.com David_B_Curtis at ccm11.sc.intel.com
Wed Mar 13 11:29:46 EST 1996

de N4XY:

> Reading this I wondered why someone didn't measure tension by measuring
> the force required for a given perpendicular deflection of the wire
> under tension?

It seems to me that a widget to measure exactly that is made for tensioning the
standing rigging on sail boats.  An old friend with a trailerable boat was
telling me about his aquisition of just such an instrument -- but I wasn't
listening very carefully...  Any sailors out there want to comment?

73, Dave NG0X