DX CW score for P40R??

AA6KX at aol.com AA6KX at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 12:31:51 EST 1996

In a message dated 96-03-16 10:40:34 EST, WX9E at AOL.COM writes:

>Does anyone know what Bob's score is for DX CW?  And was he high or low pwr?
>  I seeem to remember him giving the exchange 5nn nnn, but I'm not too sure.
>
>Paul  WX9E

No, actually I think he was sending 5nn nn.  And he was doing REAL well!
  :-)

Bruce, AA6KX.

From: mpickard at netcom.com (Mike Pickard) (Mike Pickard)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 09:56:04 -0800
Subject: Mystery solved! TNX

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! I didn't know what CIAO meant and that
was the basic problem! So when I asked him for repeats he was repeating
the exchange and in the QSB I was thinking I was missing some of his
call sign. I will never know what that was because I don't think I
heard it to begin with! The understanding of the CW abbreviation for
goodbye in Italian as CIAO is a new one for me!
Thanks again friends and CU in the pileups!
de Mike K7NPN mpickard at netcom.com