A.R.I. ON WEB

matt at galactica.it matt at galactica.it
Mon Mar 18 01:00:16 EST 1996

     Hi guys, this message is just to inform you about

     a new interesting web page.

     From 15.03.96  A.R.I. (Italian Amateur Radio Association)

     is on web.

     Right now only with an istitutional page but, in the near

     future with some pretty nice informations.

     The  A.R.I.  ON    WEB    page address  is:

	HTTP://milano.pandora.it/ARI

     I ask the other ham radio site sysop to insert this address

     in your site list.

     If you need any other info please contact:

        IK2SGC  Matt

        pcl: IK2SGC at IK2EKY-&

        e-mail: Matt at Galactica.it

        P.O.BOX  99   20101 Milan Italy