20m stacking question

AA4NC at aol.com AA4NC at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 13:39:40 EST 1996

I am going to stack two 204BAs. One is currently mounted at 120'.
Conventional wisdom has been to put the lower one at half the distance (i.e.
60'). Does this work out for those of you who have this stack or have modeled
it, or is it less critical as N6BV says in the ARRL Antenna Book?

 I am leaning toward maybe going a little lower (50') so that there would be
room for a 3rd yagi  at 85' later when there are actually spots on the sun.
I'd appreciate hearing what has worked for you in this situation.

By the way, this tower has 2 el. 40 @ 130' and a PRO67B tribander @ 70' as
well as the 204. It is guyed at 120' and 60' with Phillystran (20' section
broadcast tower).

73 - Will