Reflector Power!

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 19:16:45 EST 1996

Well....if nothing else, the contest reflector crowd is heard by CQ magazine
apparently...mebbe K1AR has something to do with that?????

CQ Magazine arrived today, with a great shot of N3RR and his antenna
farm...and you know what...we all know what is pictured because:

The pix caption on page 3 tells all...including a bio on Bill!

Thanks CQ...this old man will struggle with the small print that was
necessary to squeeze so much in....it is worth the squinting....

Jim   zx