Clairification needed!

KA2AEV at aol.com KA2AEV at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 17:42:07 EST 1996

Hasn't the United Nations put Fish Head Gas on List of Banned Chemicals
under that International Warfare Treaty or something?

From: Steve Merchant <merchant at crl.com> (Steve Merchant)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 14:55:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: N3IXR

I'm trying to finish the NAQP SSB writeup tonight and need N3IXR's line
score from January 96 NAQP SSB -- the file he sent me is unreadable.
I've sent a couple of notes direct, but no response yet.  If someone sees
this who can call him so I can get the info tomorrow <Tuesday, 3/25>, I'd
appreciate it.

Apologies for the bandwidth; this is a CONTESTing semi-emergency.

73, Steve  N4TQO
merchant at crl.com