The first MARCONI HF MEMORIAL CONTEST

n0dh at comtch.iea.com n0dh at comtch.iea.com
Tue May 14 17:31:20 EDT 1996

Guys (and Gals)

The Question is raised about whether or not this is a good weekend to
have this contest. The real question that needs to be asked is does the
amateur radio contest community really need yet ANOTHER contest? Now we
all owe ole Marconi a debt of gratitude for helping invent amateur radio
maybe it would be more appropriate to rename one of the existing contests
in his honor....how about the "IARU Marconi Memorial Championships" in JULY?

Dave
N0DH

dit dit

<---- Begin Included Message ---->