cw requirement

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Fri May 24 09:26:36 EDT 1996

How about 40wpm and an MSEE for a 30 day non-renewable novice ticket?
Stations must be able to distinguish b's from 6's and v's from 4's.

Eric, NV6O
edwoods at pacbell.com

Who looks like he's over the hill but feels 19 (about radio anyway)

From: genewill at ordata.com (Gene A. Williamson) (Gene A. Williamson)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 08:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: How to find an email address

Digital Equipment maintains a World Wide Web search engine called Alta
Vista. According to PC Magazine, Alta Vista's "Web crawler" looks at
2-1/2 MILLION PAGES A DAY -- Usenet news groups also -- and indexes
*every single word* it finds.

Perhaps before you query 1000 Points of Light on a reflector you could
point your browser to

     http://www.altavista.digital.com/

and have it look for the person's callsign. You'll see a link to a page
or newsgroup message, and can most likely find his/her address from
there. Try your own call first  . . . you might be very surprised at what
you find.

73 Gene K7DBV		genewill at ordata.com
Webmaster, QCWA		http://www.efn.org/~qcwa