HAM5 it is!

AE6Y at aol.com AE6Y at aol.com
Wed May 29 01:58:37 EDT 1996

Thanks for all the instant response to my query about HAM5AWH.  Everyone
responding said that HAM5 is a legit prefix for HA5 (several took me to task
for being somewhat out of touch, hi).  Whew...that makes me glad that I put
it down correctly and didn't succumb to the temptation to edit what I heard.
  Next subject: when are CQ going to change the rules to allow a point or two
for intracountry contacts?  THere are many reasons for such a change,
including helping activity in low sunspot years, equalizing opportunity
between W's and VE's, etc.  Heck if major league bnaseball could go from 154
to 162 games and jeopardize Babe Ruth's home run record, surely CQ Magazine
could stand some innovation.
   73, Andy.