Kenwoods New Customer Search

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Fri May 31 14:58:07 EDT 1996

>.....And you go to Hong Kong: Every electronics store there (and there
>must be '5 trillion') have amteur hf/vhf xcvr's for sale. Can't be that
>many hams going through HK to justify that quantity of xcvr's for sale.

I strongly suspect that total USA sales to hams is the smallest fraction of
their business... threatening to punish them with a ham boycott because they
are marketing to the USA cb/trucker market is laughable...

Supporting the USA manufacturer of amateur transceivers so that they have the
sales/resources to develop new models makes much more sense than "punishing"
one foreign company by buying your new rig from another foreign company just
down the street from the first one...

Denny