One PC, Two Monitors

k4sb at avana.net k4sb at avana.net
Thu Nov 7 01:01:40 EST 1996

Talked to Bob, N6BFM and he confirmed you can do it with grey line as
wallpaper.

Ed
-------------------------------------
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb at avana.net
Date: 11/7/96
Time: 1:01:40 AM

This message was sent by Chameleon
-------------------------------------

From: AD1C at tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C) (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 96 23:51:15 -0400
Subject: Manitoba and CT section files

Apparently some of you didn't look at the section files for CT.  MB *is* a
listed abbreviation for Manitoba.  MA is an alternate abbreviation, in
case (and more likely on phone) someone types in Manitoba (or part of it)
as the section.

It's not a matter of *changing* MB to MA.  It's just a matter of
*allowing* MA to be used as a *possible* abbreviation for Manitoba.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C at tiac.net>                    http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/