Why park on the band edge?

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 23:04:54 EST 1996

I always thought it was like you would park your car in that first slot in
the aisle....so you could only have to worry about one side of the cars' door
being smacked by a lid!  Not having to fight on one side of you seems a lot
easier.....not to mention the psychological macho testesterone pole position
thing otherwise known as AR syndrome. :-)

Plus an awful lot of people turn on the rig and start tuning at the bottom of
the band by instinct....I dunno why - other than that I do it because I have
a poor memory and if I don't start there I won't remember where I began when
it is time to make a second sweep!

k4oj