SS CW scores were down - WHY?

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 00:22:37 EST 1996

nope - the activity fix you offer doesn't fly....things were spaced out the
same last year and everyone had more QSOs....the weekends haven't
changed......the awards hadn't changed......I really feel it was the lack of
good 15 meter propagation (and the 6 and 7 land guys I would have snagged
with Q or Low power) who just don't go down to 40 and 80.....working QSOs on
10 and 15 is their bread and butter - remember 6 years ago (or 17...or
28....)

You get my drift - lower MUF ------> fewer QSOs with the left Coast for me
here in Florida - I am sure that when I eventually crunch the data this will
be proven out - the sevens came late to me this year - OUR LAST MULTIPLIER
WAS EASTERN WASHINGTON!

gotta graba tall glass of cold

oj

K4OJ