Dr. Pepper et al

rkaufman at magic.mb.ca rkaufman at magic.mb.ca
Mon Nov 18 19:53:00 EST 1996

Fred K3ZO wrote :
>To clarify my use of Dr. Pepper, recently commented on by K7BG
>and W3ZZ, I still use it regularly.  During contests however I
>also drink grapefruit juice from the small bottles of Tropicana
>that you can get at Price Club. Consumption ratio of bottles of
>grapefruit juice to small bottles of Dr.Pepper at such times is
>roughly 3:1.

Up here in the Great White North ( and BOY!! was it white in
Winnipeg on Sat./Sun SS SSB weekend - Major Blizzard) we have a
liquid solution to the 3 am drowsies.

**** JOLT COLA   - HEATED, of course !!! *****
       (use a straw for maximum effect)

All the sugar and twice the Caffeine.  Just keep the crash cart
handy for those moments of tachycardia. ---- CLEAR !! ---
Whomp !!

I'm OK now. Back to normal contest QSO rhythm.

Rob VE4GV